Electronic Giving Portal
The portal is best viewed using Google Chrome browser .
One portal for access
We have chosen to use a Browser Portal rather than a Mobile App, which would require supporting dozens of types of devices. The browser portal has a “View Mobile Site” link which adjusts everything to your screen size.
In the Habit of Giving?
Consider eGiving !
With eGiving. you have a choice in how you would like to give:
- OPTION : Set up a regularly scheduled offering
- OPTION: Select a one-time special offering
Your offering is transferred electronically and placed immediately in the church bank account. You are notified of each transaction via preferences set in your Profile or with your one-time giving transaction. Always check your transactions!
IMPORTANT TIP: Please Create A Profile before you begin using eGiving so all of your transactions are automatically gathered to one eGiving account. Always sign on with your Profile, even for a one time transaction to enable a personalized giving report.
- Each transaction using VANCO eGiving has a fee which you can choose to offset.
- The lowest fee is to set up a recurring electronic payment from a bank account.
- The highest fee is from credit card transactions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Your bank or financial institution (holding your IRA or Money Market Account, for example) may be able to set up a recurring electronic transaction directly to the church at low or no cost to you or the church without using VANCO.
NOTICE: All financial transactions occur on a VANCO hosted site. PCI DSS Compliance Certification is in place.